How can we help you?

Have questions about a tax filing from last tax season or earlier?

If you have specific questions about a prior year tax filing that can't be answered through our Help Center and this requires personal assistance please contact us via email.

Send an email to and include the following four pieces of information which are required for us to provide assistance.

  • Primary taxpayer's name - include first and last name
  • Tax filing year - calendar year that you filed the tax return in question
  • Last 4 digits of SSN - provide the last 4 digits of the primary taxpayer's Social Security Number
  • Expected refund amount - include the expected refund amount for the tax filing in question
  • Exact amount the IRS disbursed
  • Exact date the IRS disbursed funds

Once your request is received with all six pieces of information, your request will be routed to the appropriate department. 

Was this article helpful?
15 out of 140 found this helpful