Santa Barbara TPG offers several check cashing solutions with national brands to help you cash checks issued by TPG. TPG also offers the GO2bank™ Visa® Debit Card in tax professional offices across the US as a great alternative to paper checks.1
Checks up to $7,500 cashed for a cost up to $8
- COST: $4-8 ($4 fee for checks up to $1,000 and $8 or less for checks greater than $1,000)
- CHECK AMOUNT: Up to $7,500
- AVAILABILITY: Participating Walmart locations from first day of filing thru Dec. 31st. See state restrictions below2
Checks up to $9,500 cashed for one standard fee3
- COST: $10
- CHECK AMOUNT: Up to $9,500
- AVAILABILITY: Any Wells Fargo bank location from first day of filing through April 30
Customer must obtain a Refund Transfer (separate fees apply).
1 Cards issued by GO2bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. GO2bank also operates under the following registered trade names: Green Dot Bank, GoBank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage up to the allowable limits.
2 Must obtain a Refund Transfer (separate fees apply). Cost is $4 or less for checks up to $1,000 and $8 or less for checks up to $7,500. Currently, check cashing at Walmart is not available in NJ and NY. The check limit at Walmart in Connecticut is $6,000 and Florida is $1,999.99 per person per day. Fees and limitations apply.