If you received a Walmart MoneyCard from your tax professional, you will receive a welcome email. After you receive the welcome email visit www.walmartmoneycard.com/activate to complete your registration and create your PIN.
Provide the information requested and provide a 4-digit PIN of your choice or click "Choose PIN for me" and a PIN will be randomly generated for you and entered into this field. Make sure to remember the PIN as it will not be emailed to you.
Click "Next" to continue.
You will receive a confirmation message on the screen that the PIN has been set.
Create your online account
Click the "Home" button to create an online account. An online account will give you the ability to check the balance on the card and use card features available with your new Walmart MoneyCard.
From the Welcome Back page click the "Create Online Account" button to create your online account.
A few items to note
- A PIN will never be emailed to you - so make sure you remember the PIN you have selected
- Your Walmart MoneyCard will be automatically activated upon card approval
- Once your card is activated and funds have been loaded onto the card it can be used without a PIN for purchases at merchant locations by selecting credit rather than debit
- Creating a PIN allows you to use it at an ATM to withdraw money or make purchases as a debit card at merchant locations
- If it has been more than 24 hours since you were approved for a FastCashADVANCE loan and you are unable to create a PIN from the Walmart MoneyCard website, please call the phone number on the back of your card for assistance