If you received a Green Dot Prepaid Visa® Card from your tax professional, you will receive a welcome email. After you receive the welcome email visit the Green Dot website to complete your card activation and create your PIN.
A few items to note
- A PIN will never be emailed to you - so make sure you remember the PIN you have selected
- Your Green Dot Prepaid Visa Card will be automatically activated upon card approval
- Once your card is activated and funds have been loaded onto the card it can be used without a PIN for purchases at merchant locations by selecting credit rather than debit
- Creating a PIN allows you to use it at an ATM to withdraw money or make purchases as a debit card at merchant locations
- If it has been more than 24 hours since you were approved for a FastCashADVANCE loan and you are unable to create a PIN from the Green Dot Card website, please call the phone number on the back of your card for assistance
Must be 18 or older. Registration, online access, mobile number and identity verification is required to open an account and access all features. See Cardholder Agreement at GreenDot.com for fees, terms and conditions. Card issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa® U.S.A., Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot Bank operates under the following registered trade names: GoBank, Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage. ©2021 Green Dot Corporation.